Benchmark Litigation Honors Selendy & Gay as Top Litigation Boutique, Names Five Partners “Litigation Stars”
Benchmark Litigation named Selendy & Gay one of the country’s “Top Litigation Boutiques” in its 2020 rankings. The firm was also “Recommended” for its litigation capabilities in the New York market.
Five Selendy & Gay partners were individually honored as “Litigation Stars,” including:
- Faith Gay, who, in addition to being recognized among the “Top 250 Women in Litigation” the past three consecutive years, was named a local litigation and national practice area star;
- Philippe Selendy, who was named a local litigation and national practice star, as well as a “Top 100 Trial Lawyer”;
- David Elsberg, who was named a local litigation star;
- Jennifer Selendy, named a local litigation star, and;
- Caitlin Halligan, who, in addition to being recognized among the Top 250 Women in Litigation in 2019, was named a local litigation and national practice area star.
Benchmark Litigation is the only publication on the market to focus exclusively on litigation in the United States, and is recognized as the definitive hub for in-depth analysis of the players shaping the dynamic practice of litigation.
Research is conducted through extensive interviews with litigators, dispute resolution specialists and their clients to identify the leading litigators and firms.