Selendy & Gay PLLC is seeking a bright and experienced candidate to fill its Operations Support role. This is a hybrid role, responsible for both paralegal/administrative work and departmental support. This position is responsible for working closely with attorneys and departments on all administrative, paralegal, and daily operations. The goal is to provide the highest-level work product to partners, associates, and department managers/directors alike. Quality candidates should be team-oriented, highly motivated, and very personable. We are looking for someone who demonstrates great initiative, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
Reporting: The Operations Team reports directly to the Office Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2+ years of experience as a paralegal or administrative assistant
- Experience handling confidential and sensitive materials with discretion
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and anticipate needs
- Ability to display a high-level sense of urgency
- Time management, scheduling and travel logistical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Proficient in Word for litigation, including but not limited to manually building Tables of Authorities, Tables of Contents, applying styles, adding/editing breaks or pagination, inserting footnotes, etc.
- Prior experience with iManage and/or Sharepoint is a plus
- Work collaboratively with teammates to provide full coverage, support, and responses to any and all requests submitted to the Operations Support inbox
- Provide administrative support for partners, associates, and staff attorneys
- Collaborate with the paralegal team and managing clerk on projects
- Responsible for Finance department support in preparing, submitting and reconciling expenses, reports, invoices, payments, approvals, etc.
- Execute Human Resources tasks as they relate to on-boarding and orientation for new hires, screening and scheduling interviews for potential staff candidates, maintaining the firm directory, etc., as delegated by the Office Manager
- Provide Marketing and Events support for special ad hoc projects and client-related events as delegated by the Chief Marketing Officer
- Provide Recruitment support and maintain online database with associate applications, schedule associate interviews, and provide administrative and travel assistance with On-Campus Interviews
- Coordinate and oversee facilities, including ordering and maintaining supplies, deliveries, mailings, subscriptions, etc.
- Foster relationships with firm vendors and update/maintain vendor and subscriptions master lists
- Attend any necessary in-office training courses and/or workshops as they relate to administrative and/or paralegal duties
To Apply: Please send a cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.